Total Pageviews

Friday, October 3, 2014

I've lost the English language

As you may have noticed from the previous post "pneumonic". I'm leaving it because it's an homage to the article I had just read on pneumonia.

I'm 100% booked with studying to make up for my jet skiing outing tomorrow (more to come!) I just wanted to acknowledge that I am not stupid- I'm just pushing out normal words with medical words. The struggle is real everyone.

The other day I referred to my USB drive as my UV drive for a solid hour. I kept saying "Oh I have to stop home to get my uv because my review notes are on it" and Akansha kept staring at me like I was crazy. I didn't understand why, especially after I spent about 5 minutes to come up with the UV drive. All words are leaving my brain, I tell you!

This is an exceedingly short post but I'm planning a full one tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment